The Ethics and Reputation Society (TEİD) which was established in 2010 with the aim of not only business ethics culture to be the keystone of the written culture of the entire companies in the Turkish Business but to guide the companies to create their business ethics policies and principles, but also helps them adapt these values to their administrative and commercial functions.
TEID has over 130 corporate members who manage 14% of the GDP in Turkey and have over 200.000 employees.
International Membership and Partnerships
- B20 Anti-Corruption Network Membership
- B20 Turkey Anti-Corruption Task Force and Working Group Membership
- Turkey Representative of the TRACE International
- Regional Representative of the Global Ethics Network
- European Business Ethics Network Membership
- Basel Institute on Governance Working Group Membership
- OECD Anti-Corruption Working Group and Regional Advisory Committee